Lego man for Ed's 7th birthday

Comments

Anonymous said…
Totally amazing cakes, where do you get your ideas from Beth?
mcvining said…
All the cakes were basically designed by the kids! helped along by some great books; Womens weekly "kids birthday cake" & no time party cakes
Lara said…
I really like your cakes! They look so cute! I've been looking around for some inspiration for lego man cakes and this one is by far the best one!!
It looks like you have not used fondant, which I am not a big fan... could you tell me what did you use to cover your cake?? Thanks in advance from Barcelona!
mcvining said…
The yellow I think was roll out icing, blue was royal icing (cause I ran out of roll out!) and thebrown is delicious chocolate fudge icing! Have done a lego brick one too, that was really easy, just a rectangular cake then mini cupcakes on top. Will try and up load it!
Lara said…
Thanks very much for answering!! I think very difficult to cover the cakes... I need to practice...

Lara
mcvining said…
Use roll out icing, so much easier!